How can I create a MySQL database for my server?
- First, you will need to be logged in to our Minecraft Control Panel.
- Select a server from the list of servers, you wish to create a database for.
- On the left-hand side of the panel, click the MySQL Database link.
- Click the Generate Database button and allow a few moments for the database to generate.
- The page will refresh and presented you with all the details to configure your plugins with.
Note: This article is still a work in progress.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Contact support.